How does it work:
- In content field, provide a text to be shared. No HTML tags are allowed.
- @-mention users to send them an email
- In content field use @[USER:id] to mention a User, e.g. @[USER:324132421]
- Email responses are added as comments to your update
- #-tag candidates to link updates to their profiles
- In content field use #[CANDIDATE:id] to tag a candidate, e.g. #[CANDIDATE:9847954623]
- Use shareWith to share a feed update with individuals, hiring teams or everyone
- In users field, provide an array of User IDs with which you want to share, e.g. "users": ["12343542356","12343542357"].
- In hiringTeamOf field, provide an array of Job IDs, this will share message with a full hiring team of those jobs, e.g. "hiringTeamOf": ["123423432322","123423432324"].
- everyone flag allows sharing with everyone in a company. If not provided, defaults to false.
- openNote flag allows sharing with everyone in a company that has access to the candidate. If not provided, defaults to false