This endpoint allows updating a single job posting status and URL during a job posting lifecycle.
You must pass authentication token through X-SmartToken HTTP header.
Complete list of body parameters below:Status
- This is the posting status on your job board. It should be updated with one of the following values:
- Active - set this status just after you successfully publish a job to your job board; please provide a direct URL to the published job in your job board using LiveUrl so that we can surface it to SmartRecruiters users
- UnderPosting - set this status once you begin the process of posting a job in your job board if your board does not support immediate posting. When posting is complete, update the status to Active
- Inactive - set this status once the job is no longer published to your job board
- Error - set this status when an error prevents the job from being published to your job board; please provide error details using the Comment field
- This is direct URL to the job you have published in your job board; will be surfaced to SmartRecruiters usersComment
- This is field in which you pass error details when one occurs while publishing a job; error details will be available to our Support Team